THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Other projects

Here is a few more items I was tangled in over the holiday season. I have a friend who graduated from beauty school and we took her out to dinner and this is the card I whipped up for her.


My friend Vicki also had a birthday before xmas and I whipped up a card for her too. It was given a little late but better late than never right ? wink! wink! I have a group of girlfriends that are like family, well some of them are family LOL
my sister, sister in-law and the others well there like family so I wanted to make them a little something and so I did .


I used my new spica glitter pens, some holly stickles to go over the "merry christmas" and Voila! I had a masterpiece. I filled it with yummy chocolate chip cookies and lots of love .



1 comments:

Suzette said...

Yes...they were made with lots of love. Thank you. Luv ya much Roni!