THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

xmas cards


well I've been pondering blogging for awhile and not sure if could do it but I figured since I was so hooked to reading them I might as well join the blogging world. VOILA! Here I am. I saw this card on the a muse site that I had to have or should I say make. LOL

I first had to conquer the cutting of all 80 pieces for my card. I somehow always pick cards that take lots of cutting and then I'm hitting myself on the head saying "what was i thinking" but nothing that a DVR and a sofa can't fix ha ha I sat in my living room, started the DVR and the next thing you know i had finished cutting the first 40 pieces and the next day same routing but this time from the dinner table. Well the first part of a large task was finished and now to actually creating the card. Well here it is and now I have to see if the postal system is going to like or dislike it so I will send my good friend Geeta my first creation and see if I get it back. Wish me and my card luck!

8 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Woot! Woot! Welcome to the this side. I love your card. It turned out so well.

Rhonda said...

CUTE card! That cracks me up, looks like Santa either spilled some cocoa on his suit or got Lucky!! :D Did you make this as YOUR Christmas card to send to everyone this year?? Very ambitious, but looks like you did it just fine!! I'd love to know who you are and maybe even see a picture if you're so inclined to add one to your blog!! :D Keep the cute photos comin!!

Nancy said...

Welcome to blogging!! What an adorable card!! I can't believe you did all that cutting...that is super impressive!

Michelle Clark said...

Congrats on the new blog. You will have so much fun with it. Cute card!

Pamela said...

Wow - what a great card!

imteresa said...

Wow, how many of these did you cut out? You're awesome! I've had that Santa suit for years and never quite knew what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Your card is so cute! I love it, but I still think you are crazy for doing something that you have to cut everything out. But hey, you do a complicated card every year and they always turn out great. Congrats on starting a blog...but you better not post more than me. I'll never hear the end of it from Michelle. HAHA.

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! You cut all those out???? You are Dedicated!!!!