THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

still going




Wow! thanks for all the comments. I'm still working on the same card and I decided to add one more task, as if I didn't already have enough. I started by adding liquid applique' to the little santa suit and then dazzling diamonds before heating it gives it that crunchy feeling as Geeta would say. I learned this technique from her and absolutely love it. I started out by doing approx. 10 with that technique but then thought "this is going to take way to long" so I had a bright idea to use stickles. I love sparkle, glitter, and bling so of course i had to add it to my card. I love all the stickles colors and how you can almost used them anywhere you'd like. So I'm now waiting for the little santa suits to dry before i go on to the next task. If I get any more "bright ideas" I may never finish this card. So i'll post the journey for this card. Before I close I'd like for you to pray for my co-worker's daughter. She was in a bad accident in Kansas City and is in critical condition. Thanks



1 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Tag, you're it!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.